I discovered my new favorite quick and easy home-cooked meal! This sheet pan gnocchi recipe is perfect for an elevated date night-in, or double it for a family dinner!
This one is foolproof, you really can’t mess it up! Sheet pan dinners are the best because you just through everything in your pan and walk away! You can mix and match your favorite ingredient, but this combination is my current favorite.
Sheet Pan Gnocchi with Wild Mushroom & Italian Sausage
Prep time: 5 minutes
Bake: 20 minutes
Serves 2-4 people
1lb ground Italian sausage
1lb Gnocchi (frozen or shelf-stable)
1lb wild mixed mushrooms
1 small sweet onion, sliced
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Heat up a skillet to begin browning the Italian sausage
- While the sausage is browning, you can slice your opinion and mushrooms (if they aren’t already pre-sliced)
- Once the Italian sausage is browned, toss together with your gnocchi, onion & mushrooms and coat all ingredients with EVOO and season with salt & pepper
- Transfer to a sheet pan and bake at 400 for 20 minutes
- Plate and serve! Enjoy!
If you’re looking for more easy date night meals, this Orecchiette with Broccolini and Sausage is another favorite in our household! Be sure to follow along on Instagram & Pinterest for more recipes and home inspiration!